[icon type=”glyphicon glyphicon-leaf” color=”#21759b”] Steps of the Meta-Healing Process
- Assess the perception of the Medical Diagnosis or symptom; determine why you think you have this symptom or what had been happening in your life prior to the diagnosis or manifestation of the symptom according to Meta-Healing principles and organ relations.
- Determine the specific event or the exact incident of trauma or shock by using the contents of the acronym UDIN – that incident or event must have the following characteristics: It was Unexpected, Dramatic, Isolating, and No strategy could be found to resolve it.
- Discuss the incident/event discovering all aspects and attitudes involved and any ramifications of attempts to heal it such as medical interventions, changes in diet or environment, etc.
- Counseling to resolve the event along with suggestions to maintain the resolution
- Holistic Counseling which would extend to suggestions pertaining to referrals to specialists, diet and supplement suggestions, tools useful in emotional healing that the client can use for a lifetime, exercise, meditation, mindfulness, prayer, journaling, and any modality that would be relevant to healing the lack of ease or dis-ease you have been carrying
- Counseling for handling and resolving future issues, events, or incidents so they can be expressed safely and in a constructive way by you, rather than by the your body
These Meta-Healing Process Steps encompass the main tasks of successful healing – RELEASING INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL TOXINS AND REPLACING DEFICIENCIES